NISSAN CIMA GF50 VK45 NEO DI V8 ENGINE
- 2002 Nissan Cima VK45 V8 engine.
- 4.5L aluminium V8 DOHC officially produces 276hp@6000rpm and 333 lbft@3600rpm, but it has unofficially over 296hp. It has a compression ratio of 11.0:1. Can see over 500rwhp forced induction with stock internals.
- Includes loom and some ancillaries as pictured.
- Ideal engine for a reliable, responsive, V8 drift transplant.
For drifting, the difference between this and the LS series is that the VK runs a dual overhead cam as opposed to the pushrod. The VK revs faster and higher compared to an LS. Similar to an SR but you get much more bottom-end torque and not sitting waiting on a turbo, being able to use the power through the whole RPM range is one of its main advantages.
Why buy your engine from JDMDistro:
- We are the established name. A registered import business with over 15 years experience in importing high performance parts from Japan.
- REAL guarantee. Any problems just let us know and we will get it sorted fast, we have the team here to help.
- We have the largest stock so you have the most choice.
- We have 5 full time staff in our European HQ here to help you. You can get us immediately just a Call, Email or Facebook message away, Mon-Fri 9-5.
- We care about your order. All deliveries are carefully pallet loaded, wrapped, shipped and tracked to their destination.